Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

Carbon monoxide poisoning in Trabzon: 2 dead

Trabzon 39;d A lost the life of the elderly couple poisoned by the gas from the carbon monoxide leaking from the stove.

- 16 reads.

Carbon monoxide poisoning in Trabzon: 2 dead

The couple who were poisoned by carbonmonoxide gas leaking from stove in Akçaabat district of Trabzon lost ir lives. The woman who lives in town of Sýşehir (77) and Mehmet Saglam (86) who holds care service, elderly couple lying still in morning He called paramedics when he found him. The funeral of medics who came home on tip of Ayşe and Mehmet Saka's funerals, was removed to Far State Hospital of Akcaabat. According to preliminary determinations, carbon monoxide leaking from stove The funerals of Ayşe and Mehmet Saka, which were identified as poisoned, were sent to Trabzon forensic medicine institution.

Warning!

You have to login for comment. If you are not a member? Register now.

Login Sign Up