Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

Explosion result of gas jams in Izmir: 1 injured

A Syrian citizen was injured in an explosion caused by a gas jam in a household in Izmir.

- 11 reads.

Explosion result of gas jams in Izmir: 1 injured

An explosion occurred in kitchen of a house in Konak District 1273 Street. The last name of event was injured in Syrian national Omar (24).

Omar, consisting of burns on his body, was removed from 112 emergency service teams at Tepecik Training and Research Hospital.

Police teams have identified explosion as a result of gas jams caused by kitchen tube.

Izmir Provincial Police Commissioner Huseyin over event came to scene of explosion received information.

Warning!

You have to login for comment. If you are not a member? Register now.

Login Sign Up