Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

Lone Star sold 27% of Neinor Homes for 394,63 million

This is the first divestment by the fund american makes in its investment in the real estate directed by Juan Velayos

- 460 reads.

Lone Star sold 27% of Neinor Homes for 394,63 million

this Is first divestment by fund american makes in its investment in real estate directed by Juan Velayos

The u.s. fund Lone Star has sold off 27% from social capital of Neinor Homes, representing an additional 35% on percentage initially planned, for an amount of 394,63 million euros, to rzón of 18.5 euros per share, as reported Thursday to National Commission of Market of Values (CNMV).

MORE INFORMATION

  • The Bag has a hunger for brick
  • Neinor Homes preparing first ipo of a real estate in a decade
  • The promoter Neinor Homes invests 800 million in purchase of land
  • The fund Lone Star purchase for 0 euros for second Portuguese bank
  • The funds want more bricks
  • A new real estate will invest 1,000 million in soil in Spain

The operation, which has been carried out through an accelerated placement, has been closed with a discount of 3,89% with respect to price at which yesterday closed actions of Neinor (19,25 euros).

this Is first divestment that background american made of participation of around 40% with that stayed in Neinor after placing remaining 60% to ipo of company in past month of march.

After this new sale of stock, Lone Star will be reduced to 13% controlling stake in company directed by Juan Velayos.

In capital of real estate which fund was established in 2015 with real estate assets purchased KutxaBank are also or institutional investors such as Fidelity, with 6.8%, Adar Capital Partners and Invesco (2,3%).

The businessman Juan Abelló has also opted for Neinor, in which it has invested, through its sicav, some 7.3 million euros, equivalent to around 0.5% of your capital.

In Lone Star state, by virtue of operation, was sold through an accelerated placement, directed to institutional investors and qualified, a package of 21,33 million shares of Neinor, representing 27% of its share capital.

Lone Star deals with a new disinvestment in Neinor when securities of company accumulated appreciation of 17% since its debut on Stock exchange.

The real estate concluded market session this Wednesday at 19,250 euros per title versus price for 16.46 euros per share at which signature appeared in past march 29, first ipo of a real estate developer in a decade.

Warning!

You have to login for comment. If you are not a member? Register now.

Login Sign Up