David Schwimmer, eternally known as Ross de friends, was first of iconic cast that began to rain film offers. It was time to ask for a raise but, instead of taking that freedom, he pulled socialism of his atrical company and consulted him with his companions. Every salary was different, so y should negotiate toger. If NBC discriminated against you, I wouldn't have any. In end y ended up with a million dollars for half an hour. They still receive 20 million annual repetitions. It was a paradigm shift, but also a figure that would hardly be repeated in open. Only cast of Big Bang Theory reached that round figure before trim it to help her female companions.
They earned it with sweat and tears, but now ecosystem is different. Apple is about to land on television and what it offers: money; Lots of money. Wages that have power to change world of series forever, or take it ahead. The company created by Steve Jobs will pay 1,250,000 of dollars to Jennifer Aniston (everything returns us to friends) and Reese Whiterspoon for each of 20 episodes of his new series. The salary is inflated for movie stars without even proving that y can succeed weekly. It happened with Naomi Watts and its 500,000 per episode in forgotten Gypsy of Netflix and it can happen with return of George Clooney with Catch22, which will take it to club of million to which also belong principal players of Game of Thrones.
When cast of Big Little Lies heard that negotiation, he also took it to HBO. The own Whiterspoon and Nicole Kidman will pass from 350,000 to million round for ir second season. If y hadn't accepted, Apple was waiting. Reese is after all relentless production of both teams. He gives his life for m.
They negotiated toger. They applied lesson of friends. But sometimes re are those who break it, and win. The children of stranger things have just received a raise. His salary will multiply by 12, but Millie Bobby Brown has gone for free and his pay will be similar to that of adults. Eleven has, after all, to his own producer. Not everyone can be generous like Ross.Record wages
- 1.1 million dollars/episode: Kit Harington, Emilia Clark, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey and Nicolaj Coster-Waldau by Game of Thrones (HBO)
- 20 million peryear: Ellen Pompeo by Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
- between 900,000 and one million/episode: The top five actors of Big Bang Theory (CBS)
- 750,000 dollars: Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham for Gilmore girls (Netflix)
- 650, 000 dollars: Andrew Grimes and Norman Reedus for The Walking Dead (AMC)
- 650, 000 dollars: Dwayne Johnson by Baller (HBO)
- 525,000 dollars: Mark Hamon by Navy: Criminal Investigation (CBS)
- 450,000 dollars: Claire Danes by Homeland (Showtime)
- 450,000 dollars: Mariska Hargitay by law and order: Special Victims Unit (NBC)