- Michael Moore prepares a new documentary about Donald Trump
- Michael Moore sneaks into Trump Tower to meet President-elect
US President Donald Trump's reaction to filmmaker Michael Moore's Broadway debut with a play on his government has enforced m in a discussion on Twitter, where director accused Trump of "distracting" public from Afghanistan, Puerto Rico Or Russian plot.
While not at all presidential I must point out that Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 28th, 2017
"Although not presidential at all, I must point out that Michael Moore's sloppy show on Broadway was a TOTAL bomb and forced to close." "Sad!" wrote on Saturday president on terms of my Surrender, who finished his performances on October 22 after 12 weeks ( planned) in Belasco Theater. "You must have mistaken my smash of Broadway show with your presidency--which is a total bomb and will in fact close soon." It is not sad, "he ironed at night filmmaker, who was explayed over 12 tweets in his reply to Trump.
(1) You must have my smash hit of a Broadway show confused with your presidency--which IS a total bomb and WILL indeed close early. NOT SAD Https://t.co/URgXgzWWVk— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) 29 October 2017
The winner of Oscar for best documentary in 2003 by Bowling for Columbine yelled n that this Sunday re was a dead and six wounded Americans in "never-ending" war with Afghanistan and "not even aware" of it. "Prosecutor Mueller's jury [investigating Russian plot] has just passed first positions of his administration." "Are you trying to distract us from this?" he resumed. He added that president is "more disappointed that so many people" have seen work than or issues of public interest, such as situation in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria, which keeps three-quarters of population without electricity, according to denounced.
(4) Prosecutor Mueller's GrandJury has just approved 1st criminal indictments of your administration. R u trying 2 ditract us from this?— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) 29 October 2017
"They say that Twitter distracts him from his presidency." But Twitter is your presidency! That's all he knows how to do. "Loser!" criticized controversial director, who prepares a documentary about Trump called Fahrenheit 11/9 in reference to day after his presidential victory and his most famous film, Fahrenheit 9/11 (2004).
(6) They say Twitter "distracts" you from your presidency. But Twitter IS YOUR PRESIDENCY! It's all you know how to do. LOSER!— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) 29 October 2017
Fahrenheit 11/9, which Moore announced at Cannes film Festival, will be his second documentary on Trump after Michael Moore in TrumpLand. He worked with producer Harvey Weinstein, who already collaborated with him in Fahrenheit 9/11 and who is involved in a scandal of harassment and sexual abuse of actresses and models. Moore has not ruled on role that Weinstein will finally have in new documentary, but he pleaded this month for "a World without Harveys" in an open letter and claimed to be "only director" who has brought him to court, "for being a thief."