Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

Family after consumption at flea market in hospital poison mushrooms came packaged from wholesale

- 32 reads.

Family after consumption at flea market in hospital poison mushrooms came packaged from wholesale

Krefeld – a family from town of Krefeld bought mushrooms on Sunday in a flea market and ate it in evening. Now parents and ir three children are in hospital. Suspicion: fungal poisoning! However, re is currently no danger of life.

Obviously, family from Eastern Europe was on Sunday on flea market at Mevissenstraße in belief of buying champions from a trader. Presumably it was highly toxic tubers caps.

According to picture information, seller had purchased packaged goods from wholesale trade.

At Florence-Nightingale Hospital in Düsseldorf, family is treated Photo: Meike Wirsel

Ten hours after eating, all members of family complained of pain and crushing diarrhea. The family drove to Florence-Nightingale Hospital in Düsseldorf, where she was inpatiently admitted. Wher it is actually a fungal poisoning, according to city of Krefeld is now being investigated by an independent laboratory.

"The patients are treated in consultation with Poison Control centre in Bonn medication to bind toxin in body and to stop a possible liver destruction," said Dr. Holger Stiller, board member of Kaiserswerr Deaconie and hospital director.

Treacherous mushrooms
  • Vomiting and diarrhea fungus poisoning! 7 Campers in hospital

    With self-collected mushrooms, seven people have apparently poisoned mselves in Dorsten!

  • Within a week 4 children with fungal poisoning in clinic

    The "Hannover Medical school" had to treat four children in a week with a fungal poisoning.

"The state of patient is currently stable," explains Dr. Stiller.

Meanwhile, Krefeld police are also on. Their spokesman, Daniel Uebber, said: "We have investigated case, investigate wher re is a crime and have already contacted victims and seller."

Lastly, a similar case in Essen had caused a stir. In A girl (5), poison had caused such damage to liver that a donor liver had to be transplanted.

PS: Are you on Facebook? Become a fan of BILD.de-news!

Warning!

You have to login for comment. If you are not a member? Register now.

Login Sign Up