- Turkey will be one of important substances at EU summit
The EU council said in a statement that after incident that occurred a week ago, necessary control was taken, although ventilation system in kitchen was re-malfunctioned. The malfunction was announced that building was evacuated for precautionary purposes, which caused toxic fumes inside and accordingly some kitchen staff were disturbed. In statement, Belgian fire department and police officials intervened in situation by coming to building, disturbed employees were hospitalized. The case was investigated, situation will not affect summit tomorrow. The same reason a week ago, building was evacuated, 15 kitchen workers were affected by "toxic smoke" was reported to be hospitalized.