Volkswagen 2017 model New Polo has been offered for sale in Turkey. The new Polo, which German automotive giant Volkswagen introduced last June, was liked by many with its new design and large volume. Volkswagen announced that new Polo was on sale with a statement from official Turkey site.
The front design was built on new Polo, MQB A0 platform, which was likened to Golf and rear design to BMW 1 series. It is stated that 6th generation Polo has expanded and has a length of 4053 millimeters. For 2017 polo, we can call it longest polo ever produced. Increasing axle distance of vehicle also draws attention to expansion of luggage volume. The luggage, which is 25 liters larger than predecessor, offers a total of 351 liters of usage. In Golf, this figure is 380 liters.Ad
The 2017 model Volkswagen Polo has significant technological changes. The Highline package brought to Turkey highlights innovations such as Turkish language-backed 8-inch touchscreen, static rotation lights, LED stop lamps, speed limiter, dual-zone fully automatic air conditioning and automatic air quality sensor.
Even in most packed package in Turkey, key features such as keyless operation, LED headlight, blind spot warning system, collision warning system, full digital instrument panel are not provided as standard.
Finally, to mention price of vehicle, we can say that Volkswagen's work is quite difficult. Since new 2017 model Polo is entering our country at a very high price. Here is Volkswagen Turkey's 2017 model new Polo's Sales price list:
- Gasoline 1.0 75-horsepower straight-shift trendline – 64,900 TL
- Petrol 1.0 TSI 95-horsepower flat gears Comfortline – 75,900 TL
- Petrol 1.0 TSI 95-horsepower automatic Comfortline – 82,800 TL
- Benizli 1.0 TSI 95-horsepower auto Highline – 87,900 TL
- Diesel 1.6 TDI 80-horsepower straight-shift trendline – 84,900 TL
- Diesel 1.6 TDI 95-horsepower straight shift Comfortline – 91,800 TL